Developed in conjunction with all major car manufacturers, HFO 1234YF is the new, lower emission Air Conditioning standard for all vehicles produced for EU countries from 2013. Fitch Autos now have a next generation R1234YF unit that meets the highest standards in performance, safety and efficiency.
Our staff at Fitch Autos are fully skilled and equiped to work on any vehicle that has an R1234yf Air Conditioning system fitted, including Hybrid vehicles.
We always have R1234yf in stock as well as all the relevent R1234yf specific oils, and dye and work main dealers and the body repair trade.
Due to the current high cost of R1234yf, and the various fill amounts of the different makes and models, each job will be quoted for on and individual basis, rather than a standard vehicle fee.
We will also insist on doing a nitrogen leak check prior to regassing. This is to ensure the system is gas tight to avoid any potentially costly loss of refrigerant.
If you need any assistance in relation to R1234yf, or need a quote to repair a vehicle, please feel free to contact us om 01543 452 630
For further information click the link below:-
• Developed and manufactured jointly by DuPont and Honeywell
• Has a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of just 4, the maximum is 150
• The performance characteristics are very similar to HFC R-134a
• Classed as a flammable refrigerant, albeit mildly. HFC R-134a is not flammable
• Lifespan if released to atmosphere is 11 days. HFC R-134a is 13 years
Prices from £150.00